Sunday, April 7, 2013

Friday Night at Devon's

I always can't wait till my weekend arrives but, when Friday arrives - I'm tired to do anything! This past Friday was a wee bit different since the temperature is starting to go up (about time!). The bf and I along with my pup Dillon decided to walk around the Rittenhouse Park and decided that we should grab a drink and dinner outside and enjoy the first stint of warm temp. We were going to dine at Parc but it was waaaay too busy so decided to go next door at Devon's - it's one of the good seafood restaurant in the city! Some friends decided to meet us that made our night a little more fun. Fridays are always tough but you just have to get your butt out there and enjoy the rest of your day ^^

well-behaved Dillon
his martini
Philly's architecture
strawberry mojito that tasted like Robitussin so I had to change it :/


cucumber and dill martini - much better! ^^
tuna tartare


love these twigs that my bf's clients gave him - they bloomed beautifully

I didn't grab any desert at Devon's so when I got home, I devoured these yummy s'mores bites from Trader Joe's *^^*

Hope everyone had a great weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment