Monday, March 18, 2013

Rain or Shine...

Coat: Juicy Couture | Beanie, Leopard Infinity Scarf & Jeans: H&M | Sweater: Covet (via Nordstrom Rack) | Rain Boots: Hunter | Bag: Michael Kors





Pork Buns


Shoyu Ramen
It's Monday once again...everybody falls back into their weekly routine and such so I decided to veer off of that and thought that the bf and I should go have dinner somewhere - rain or shine! We decided to go back to Terakawa Ramen in Chinatown - it's cold, it's raining, it's like this weather is forcing you to have ramen (totally justifying). We have been to this restaurant before and we liked it; I mean, it's not Daikokuya Ramen in Downtown LA but it'll do. We got pork buns for appetizer and both got shoyu ramen for our entree. It was delish and definitely satisfied my ramen cravings...for now. Oh, stopped by Tea Talk (also in Chinatown) to grab my favorite - red bean pudding milk tea before heading home. 

Red Bean Pudding Milk Tea

Random but I received these lovely earrings in the mail today. I didn't expect them to be so big but I love that they are! I can't wait to style them...
Gray Opal Teardrop Earrings: Baublebar

Have a great week! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment