Saturday, March 2, 2013

Furrr-st Timer!

Haloo! First time to show you all the reason why I really wanted to open a blog (not because I'm just bored) - FASHIONNN! I can't wait to show you how I style my outfits based on my lifestyle and how I feel that day. 

Okay - there are some things about Jersey that I try not to get associated with -- cheetah print is one thing but wearing fur vests?? Well, faux fur since I love me some animals. Until... my coworker gave me this Rachel Roy vest as her parting gift. I just couldn't resist the softness of it and when I saw it, all these fashion ideas came to my head so I gladly accepted it (Thanks, Charlotte!). It's not that cold today so I decided to just wear it out without wearing another jacket. I kept it as not-too-Jersey as possible (no offense NJ!) ^^




Faux Fur Vest: Rachel - Rachel Roy | Jeans: Levi's | Lace Sweater: Juicy Couture | Booties: Report | Neon Necklace: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment